Bringing Sophia Home

We have been blessed with another precious treasure from China, we are raising the needed funds to bring her home. Thank you for helping us bring Sophia home.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hoodies, Military Caps, Tees, OH MY!

A Place Called Simplicity is putting on Shoppin' With A Purpose.  Check out all the families that are fundraising to bring their children home.  Wouldn't it be fantastic if we could all fill our shopping lists while helping orphans!

We are waiting for our TA from China to travel to pick up our darling girl Sophia.  We hope to receive our TA anyday and plan to leave right around Thanksgiving to bring her home.  We still need to raise about $4500 to bring her home.  Take a look at all we have!


The final design is here!  We are so excited about the hoodie and hope you are too.  Let the pre-sale begin!!!



They are Unixes and are available in Black, Heather and Charcoal in adult sizes S through 3XL. $30 includes shipping (additional $2.00 for 2XL and 3XL)










Pure Religion military cap is $20 includes shipping. Available in woodland and stone.

 
Pure Religion tees are $24 includes shipping ($2 additional for 2XL and 3XL) and are available in a womens cut, mens or children.










Place your order on the side bar through paypal.  Pre-sale will run through November 10th. 

Faith Scrabble Tile Pendant NecklaceOne Day Sale November 1st at Sarah's Treasure Box.  Sarah is donating $5 per pendant sold (excludes special orders).  You need to make note at check out that you are shopping for the Metier Adoption or Sophia's Adoption.  She has some beautiful things at very reasonable prices.  Fill your shopping list, great for co-wokers, friends, teachers, coaches, the possibilities are endless!

Simply Blessed-Final days of being a Hip Mom Family.  We are a Hip Mom Family through October 31st.  Hip Mom is graciously giving our family 30% of all items purchased with our family code Metier010 from the adoption page.  Take a look and see if you can find something for someone special.

Thanks for Shoppin' With A Purpose!

7 comments:

  1. Do you mean November 10 instead of October 10? I LOVE my Pure Religion tee!! It wears great & really comfortable!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen, I do mean November. I must be in denial about Christmas fastly approaching! I'm so glad you love your tee. It is my favorite too, nearly my uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! =) I came over to your blog from A Place Called Simplicity. I love your design, and a while ago I started "Shopping For A Cause" over on my blog. {http://thisdomesticateddiva.blogspot.com/p/shopping-for-cause.html}
    I added your blog to the list and I wanted to let you know! If for some reason that's NOT okay, you can feel free to contact me. If you would like to spread the word, I have a button you can share on your blog too.
    I hope this doesn't come across wierd like advertising or something...this is solely for the purpose of helping fundraising families be as sucessful as possible. Feel free to check out my blog as far as WHY I started this list in the first place. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still selling the Pure Religion t-shirts? If you are could you please email me at kalinaraboin@yahoo.com? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three left in black, 2XL, XL and a L. I didn't have your email guhlkk01 so send me an email at acupquitefull@cableone.net if you would like one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great.

    military caps

    ReplyDelete